Lumen is hiring work from home in some states!
Lumen is a huge technology company! Lumen operates globally in more than 60 countries! Lumen is hiring technical support reps in some states!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
- About Lumen
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
START A NEW CAREER WITH LUMEN WHILE WORKING FROM HOME!
Lumen is seeking upbeat customer service contact center representatives to assist current voice and high-speed internet small business customers with service-related issues including hardware and software configurations. All contacts are inbound and are technical support only, NO SALES REQUIREMENTS. Combined with your current computer skills, Lumen has a technical support training program for you to achieve success. This is a full-time, WORK-AT-HOME contact center position.
You’ll start at $16.77 per hour. After 6 months you will receive $17.69 per hour, and then $18.72 per hour after your first full year of service.
Working at Lumen you’ll receive:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K Savings with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Fully funded tuition assistance program (up to $5,200 per year available)!
- Fitness reimbursement (up to $300 per year)
- Wellness Rewards (up to $600 self or $1200 per couple)
- Survivor Benefit (6 months salary paid to surviving eligible family members)
- $1,000 Bonus for eligible employee referrals
The Main Responsibilities
- Works with customers to identify service-related needs and offers the most appropriate solutions while providing world-class customer service.
- Diagnoses and resolves basic network and modem functionality issues, including landline troubleshooting.
- Walks customers through common phone hardware and software configurations to maximize service functionality.
- Provides solutions and resolution resources for customer repair problems.
- Interfaces with customers over the phone providing status updates and ensuring service has been restored.
- Schedules a technician dispatch for on-site service calls when necessary.
- Escalates appropriate technical issues to upper-level technical support when needed.
What We Look For in a Candidate
This is a home-based position. You will need to provide internet access. You will need a home environment which is free from distractions which might interrupt calls. To be eligible you must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.
- Requires customer contact and the ability to effectively communicate over the phone with both internal and external customers.
- Must be a consistently flexible, independent, self-motivated problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills when working with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime is required.
- Ability to multi-task in a Microsoft Windows environment and utilize multiple programs for troubleshooting.
- Experience with common internet software is preferred.
- Preferred but not required: 6 months experience in technical support, help desk, and/or contact centers.
As a Work at Home employee, Lumen will supply you a laptop running Windows 10, second Monitor, Key board, Mouse, and USB headset. You must meet the following physical/logistical requirements for “at home” work in this position:
- Must subscribe to High Speed Internet Service with minimum speed of 10 mbps (No VoIP service is allowed).
- PC must be physically connected to modem/router using Ethernet cable (i.e. computer cannot be run on a wireless connection).
- You are responsible for establishing a dedicated workplace in your home or work location.
- The workplace must have adequate work surface and be free of background noise and distractions.
During assigned work hours you must make arrangements for childcare and ensure that pets or others cannot be heard by customers.
Requisition #: 324683
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. More information on what’s included in these checks can be found in the Post Offer section of our FAQ page. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
This position is part of a bargaining unit and represented by a union. Depending upon the applicable collective bargaining agreement under which you may be hired, you may be: (a) required to join the union and pay union dues as a condition of employment; or, (b) required to pay union dues, but not join the union as a condition of employment; or (c) free to chose whether or not to join the union, but if you do join the union you would be obligated to pay union dues.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, creed, veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
- Make Extra $2000/Month from Home
- Stock Trading for Beginners. Make $1000 a Day!
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- How to Start a Blog
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- About Lumen
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
#Lumen #Hiring #Work #Home #USA