DollarBreak is reader-supported, when you sign up through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
Junk Car Medics is a car buying service that aims to recycle as much of any broken vehicles as possible. The company makes it easy to get a quote for your vehicle. You can submit a form online and get a quote. If you agree, the company will send a tow truck and the driver will evaluate the vehicle. If there are no discrepancies, you’ll get a check on the spot. In most cases, the entire process will be complete in up to 48 hours.
- Higher potential value due to demand for parts
- Easy, fast collection within a couple of days
- Quotes within a few minutes
- Online quote generator is simple and easy to use
- No negotiation room as quotes are fixed
- Must be near a location, but there is usually only one per state
Jump to: Full Review
Compare to Other Car Buying Websites
Get your free offer instantly via online form or call on (855) 925 4302
$0 fees + you don’t have to pay for towing – Peddle will take care of it
Get paid in check during the pick up for any car (damaged, junk, wrecked)
Get an offer within 2 minutes and sell your damaged car within 24 hours
Free vehicle towing and no fees to getting rid of your damaged car
The tow truck driver will arrive with your check (nationwide service)
How Does Junk Car Medics Work?
Started in 2016, Junk Car Medics is a car buying service that aims to recycle as much of any broken vehicles as possible. The company makes it easy to get a quote for your vehicle.
Junk Car Medics allows you to;
- Register and answer a few questions about your vehicle’s condition and type online or by phone
- Get an instant offer
- Accept the offer and get paid on the spot for your car
How Much Can You Get for Your Car With Junk Car Medics?
You can expect to get up to $500 for your car with Junk Car Medics. However, this depends on the make, model, mileage, and condition.
Who is Junk Car Medics Best for?
Junk Car Medics is designed for those who want to sell their damaged or used cars. The platform is also meant for individuals looking to buy damaged vehicles.
Reasons to Feel Confident About Junk Car Medics
To put your mind at ease, here are some good reasons to choose Junk Car Medics when you want to sell a junk car:
- Junk Car Medics has a great reputation online.
- The company is involved with many recycling organizations.
- They won’t quote a price and then offer you far less when it’s time to collect your vehicle.
- The company is expanding rapidly and you will have participating locations in your area.
- Junk Car Medics always offer a fair market value for your vehicle.
- This company has a lot of experience in the auto recycling industry which ensures that you’re going to get an accurate quote.
- You can get your quote on the phone or online.
- You won’t wait long because Junk Car Medics are always ready to offer you a fair quote.
- A visit to the Junk Car Medics site will reveal some interesting information and tips on car recycling issues.
- The company offers free towing and the driver has your money on collection of the vehicle.
- Any vehicle is considered so don’t be shy about getting a quote for an old rusty junker that you may have on your property.
- All dealings with Junk Car Medics are transparent and they share a lot of information about various scams in the industry.
- At each stage of the process, Junk Car Medics will offer tips, guidance, and advice to help you sell your scrap car quickly.
- The company carefully selects its partner companies to ensure that they are reliable and trustworthy.
- The entire car buying process has been simplified, you get the quote, make your deal, the vehicle is collected and you get paid.
- Junk Car Medics donates to a scholarship program and they have been involved in community building activities since 2019.
What Types of Vehicles Does Junk Car Medics Purchase?
Junk Car Medics purchases non-running vehicles, junk, damaged, and wrecked cars.
How Fast Can You Sell Your Car With Junk Car Medics?
Once you accept the offer you can expect to sell your car within 1-2 days and get paid on the spot.
Junk Car Medics Fees: How Much Does it Cost to Use Junk Car Medics?
The platform is free to join and list your damaged or wrecked vehicles.
Junk Car Medics Payment Options
The company will pay you cash once you’ve completed every step and accepted the offer.
Junk Car Medics Reviews: is Junk Car Medics Legit?
Junk Car Medics is a legit platform that offers an opportunity to sell your used car. Rated 4.5 on Trustpilot and 4.2 on Google, the platform has generally been reviewed positively. According to most users, the platform compensates you more than anyone around here.
Others also described the whole experience from start to end as a pleasant one. Many of the reviews praise the level of customer service and transparent offers. While the negative reviews are about low offers, The negative comments appear to relate to low offers, this will depend on your specific vehicle.
What Are the Junk Car Medics Pros & Cons?
Junk Car Medics Pros
- Potential for higher value
- Junk Car Medics can get you a quote in just a few minutes
- Junk Car Medics collections are easy to arrange
- The company works hard to keep the process simple
Junk Car Medics Cons
- You need to be near a location
- Junk Car Medics uses an algorithm that calculates the value of a scrap vehicle automatically
How Good is Junk Car Medics Support?
Junk Car Medics offers a detailed support base, including a frequently asked questions page, blogs, articles, and other resources about how the company works. You can also contact the company by clicking the contact us, filling out the form, and submitting it.
Junk Car Medics Review Verdict: is It Worth Selling Car with Junk Car Medics?
Junk Car Medics is a car buying service that aims to recycle as much of any broken vehicles as possible. The company makes it easy to get a quote for your vehicle. You can submit a form online and get a quote and sell your damaged car within 2 days.
If you agree, the company will send a tow truck and the driver will evaluate the vehicle. If there are no discrepancies, you’ll get a check on the spot. In most cases, the entire process will be complete in up to 48 hours.
How to Sell a Car With Junk Car Medics?
When you’re selling a car for scrap, it’s important to understand the process. Like every other car buying company, Junk Car Medics requires certain information before they can offer you a quote for your vehicle.
You can submit the vehicle details via the online form or you can call Junk Car Medics and speak to a real person. At this stage, it’s important to supply accurate information to get the best possible quote.
If you decide to accept the offer, the company will verify the details and arrange the removal of the vehicle. At vehicle collection, you will need to hand over the keys, sign over the title, and once the driver verifies the condition you get paid.
All this can be summarized in three simple steps, they are:
- 1: You contact Junk Car Medics and provide some information on your vehicle.
- 2: You get a quote, if you decide to accept a representative will contact you to guide you through the process.
- 3: A tow truck arrives to collect your vehicle for free and you get a guaranteed check if the vehicle description matches.
In most cases, Junk Car Medics can complete this entire process from start to finish within 2-48 hours!
How to Get Your Car Ready before Selling to Junk Car Medics?
Getting cash for junk cars requires a little preparation to make the process simple and to maximize your earning potential. Every car sale needs documentation to progress and the exact documents you need will vary depending on where you live.
Every car sale needs documentation to progress.
But, there are few commonalities that are true no matter where you live.
Here are three key documents that you will always need when you want to sell your car in any condition, they are:
- The Title: This is the document that proves that you own the vehicle. If you have outstanding loans on the car you will need to pay them off before you can sell it. If you’ve misplaced or lost the title you need to get a replacement from the DMV.
- Release of Liability: If you’re selling your car to a private buyer you need a release of liability form. This document proves that you have no responsibility for anything that happens after the vehicle has been sold.
- The Bill of Sale: In some states, this isn’t a requirement, but most states require a record of every vehicle sale and you can ask for a copy at the DMV.
Some other useful documents include the owner’s manual, service records, copies of repair bills, and more. If you have a copy of a warranty that has not expired it can be a good selling point in a private sale. Finally, when you’re getting a vehicle ready for sale it’s a good idea to remove all personal items.
Sites Like Junk Car Medics
Junk Car Medics vs. Peddle
Peddle is a well known online junk car buying company and they have an excellent reputation. Like Junk Car Medics, Peddle is free to register and list your damaged cars.
Compared to Junk Car Medics, Peddle has a buyer network that may use the cars for parts or maybe looking for a specific car to fix up. So, your vehicle may get a new lease of life.
If you’re considering selling a junk car you need to check out Peddle before you make a final decision.
Junk Car Medics vs. Wheelzy
Wheelzy is an online car selling website that allows you to sell your junk or damaged car. Similar to Junk Car Medics, Wheelzy requires that you supply the vehicle details to get a quote. Like Junk Car Medics, Wheelzy can also give you a quote within minutes and sell your car within a day.
While Wheelzy focuses on old and new vehicles, Junk Car Medics mostly buys damaged and wrecked cars. Overall both platforms are car buying sites that will help you make money.
Junk Car Medics vs. CarBrain
CarBrain is a platform that specializes in buying damaged cars, providing a fast and efficient way for people to sell their cars. The process is simple, you submit your car details on their website, and they will make an instant offer.
If you accept the offer, CarBrain representative will come to your driveway to pick up or tow your car. Like Junk Car Medics, selling to CarBrain can take up to 48 hours, and they will hand you the check payment when they pick up your car.
Junk Car Medics vs. eBay Motors
eBay Motors is an online selling site that lets you buy new and used vehicles as well as parts for fixing, updating, or maintaining your existing vehicle. Like Junk Car Medics, eBay Motors is free to sign up and use. Like Junk Car Medics, you can sell your junk or damaged cars on eBay.
While Junk Car Medics allow you to sell your junk car to them, eBay Motors connects buyers and sellers. eBay Motors also charges a fee of $19 – $79 listings fee + 2.35% compared to Junk Car Medics, which does not charge anything.
Other Sites Like Junk Car Medics
Junk Car Medics FAQs
What is Junk Car Medics?
Since the company was launched, it has quickly grown to become America’s biggest junk car buyer. Today, it has bought 192,000+ cars and paid out$54+ million to sellers.
Junk Car Medics estimate around 86% of a car can be efficiently recycled.
While the company has only been operating since 2016, the aim of Junk Car Medics is to be the top auto recycling app and they offer cash for cars, vans, SUV’s, crossovers, and trucks. The Junk Car Medics platform operates with an extensive network of auto auctions, salvage yards, and car buyers.
Is Junk Car Medics free?
Junk Car Medics is free to list and sell your junk or damaged car.
How do I contact Junk Car Medics?
To get in touch with Junk Car Medics, go to the website and fill out the contact form.
Can I negotiate the price of my car with Car Junk Medics?
Yes, Junk Car Medics allows you to negotiate the price offered and get the best deal.
How long is my Junk Car Medics offer valid?
Junk Car Medics offers are usually valid for seven days.
What is a drivable vehicle?
A drivable vehicle is a car that must start and drive in its current condition.
#Junk #Car #Medics #Review #Greener #Sell #Car