Job title: Website Content Marketing Manager
Company: Haverty Furniture Companies
Job description: Job Description
Join Havertys Marketing Team as a Website Content Marketing Manager, creating and updating havertys.com to create the customer journey as you collaborate with internal partners in Merchandising, Analytics, Marketing Creative to lead and facilitate decisions related to ongoing website enhancements.
At Havertys Furniture Company, we provide our Marketing professionals with an environment where they can use their creativity and problem-solving abilities on several cutting edge and exciting projects. We offer a career for bright and driven Marketing candidates, and not just another job. The creative environment and compelling projects at Havertys encourage our Marketing professionals to continue building their careers with us for years.
This candidate will play an important role in helping transform Havertys.com to a best-in-class website. The candidate will demonstrate the ability to learn and leverage enterprise CMS/DXP solutions, as well as have a good understanding of UX drivers and SEO management.
As a Web Content Marketing Manager with Havertys, this is your opportunity to:
- Lead daily management of havertys.com including changes based on promotional calendars, content refreshes, new product introductions, etc.
- Manage the customer journey to ensure visitors can find the information they need and are inspired to take action whether researching or buying.
- Collaborate with internal partners in Merchandising, Analytics, Marketing Creative to lead and facilitate decisions related to ongoing website enhancements.
- Maintain site plan including working with Merchandising and Supply Chain to project manage weekly site updates.
- Work with Marketing Analyst to deliver reports and insights on website performance to facilitate discussion of optimizations and strategic initiatives.
- Recommend content/UX testing opportunities to drive personalization..
- Develop SEO management strategy, execution and optimization including working with internal creative team to update and develop content based on SEO needs and best practices.
- Proof site updates and provide appropriate feedback to creative and IT teams.
You Must Have
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital project management of a consumer-facing website and/or other related experience.
- Experience working with ecommerce/merchandising.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, an exterprise level CMS/DXP
- Adobe Analytics experience a plus
- Experience with SEO, UX best practices and content strategy
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Collaborative spirit
- Ability to problem solve
- Enthusiastic work ethic
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Collaborative team environment
- Leadership in the home furnishings category
- Proven commitment to our community and Team Member
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 22:20:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!