The Hartford is hiring work from home in some states!
The Hartford is a huge investment and insurance company. This company is a Fortune 500 company. This company makes more than $20 billion a year! They are hiring remote insurance sales agents
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Claims Representative – CH09CN
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you’ve landed in the right place.
At The Hartford, we respect our employees for their unique perspectives, ideas and solutions. We empower individuals and teams to invent faster, smarter ways of meeting customer needs while improving our performance. Character and customer value are just as vital to our reputation as financial performance which leads to behaviors that put the customer at the center of everything we do.
This position will be accountable for successfully investigating, reserving, assigning and settling first party property losses while delivering superior customer service. The ideal candidate will operate in the full file model and handle all claims virtually by selecting the proper estimating resource to adjudicate the claim, ensuring all claim handling meets quality and compliance standards.
Manage Claim Files:
- Handle assigned claims in a manner consistent with corporate claim policies and procedures, and statutory, regulatory and ethics requirements and business unit goals.
- Properly assess the exposure of assigned claims; set appropriate and timely reserves.
- Manage all aspects of assigned claims, which includes initial claim contact, reserve and execute accurate and timely payments, investigate coverage and recovery opportunities, manage file to timely resolution, and complete all data integrity components.
- Utilize organization and communication skills to effectively resolve assignments, manage claim deadlines, and appropriately manage vendors.
- Develop technical and jurisdictional expertise, including knowledge of independent adjusters, contractors, vendors, etc.
Provide Exceptional Customer Service:
- Maintain dedication to meeting or exceeding expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, gaining their trust and respect. Demonstrate diplomacy and tact to effectively avoid or diffuse high-tension situations.
- Treat all customers with respect and careful attention.
- Clearly explain technical information that is helpful to customers.
- Negotiate skillfully in challenging situations with internal and external groups.
- Always demonstrate professionalism and establish credibility when interacting with customers; personally enhance The Hartford’s reputation in the marketplace.
Utilize Business Acumen and Technical Expertise:
- Demonstrate knowledge of all relevant terminology to ensure accurate management of the claim.
- Utilize verbal and numerical critical thinking skills to gather information and data; make sound decisions based upon the mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear, succinct manner.
- Ability to utilize computer technology to efficiently perform job functions.
Foster Teamwork and Inclusion:
- Support and help create a team environment where individual differences are valued.
- Support and assist teammates during periods of operational need as well as when individuals are out of office.
- Demonstrate courtesy, honesty, integrity, respect and competence when interacting with others.
- Build appropriate rapport and constructive and effective relationships with people inside and outside the organization.
- Represent The Hartford as a credible, trustworthy, flexible and dependable resource.
- Consistently act with the highest level of integrity and adhere to general principles of business ethics.
What are we looking for?
- College degree and/or 1+ year of related customer service, Military or insurance experience
- High level of performance in current or past roles
- Experience writing structural damage estimates using computerized software applications such as Xactimate is a plus
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills inclusive of investigation, decision making and conflict resolution, with attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate for resolution.
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to create and maintain loyal customers through your actions.
- Ability to demonstrate active listening skills and exhibit empathy during difficult situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately – both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to adapt to change and to learn and utilize multiple systems to manage claims
- Computer literacy and strong keyboard skills.
What else can you tell me?
- You must obtain and maintain a State Adjuster’s License to process Property & Casualty Insurance Claims in the states supported by your department. You will be required to successfully pass the Licensing exam(s) within 30 business days from the completion of the licensing training.
- In the Catastrophe Claim Representative role, we are The Hartford’s primary response to catastrophe events in the Property line of business. As such, volume in this role can be high and/or volatile and may require extended hours/overtime and working weekends.
- This is a 100% remote, work from home opportunity.
- This position has a start date of May 1, 2023
- Training will likely include travel to the Chicago area (Aurora, IL) for an in-person learning lab from June 19, 2023 through June 30, 2023. You should have no conflicts during training.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
#Hartford #Hiring #Work #Home #States