Job title: Facility Maintenance Technician
Company: Ahresty Wilmington Corporation
Job description: Description:
Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing building maintenance task.
Scope of Responsibility:
Responsible for basic repairs, cleaning, inside and outside of the facility. Other responsibilities but not limited to such as, plumbing, snow removal, housekeeping, and daily checks of the facility. Work on special facility and/or environmental projects as assigned by the Facilities Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform basic repairs of the HVAC system
- Compressed air system maintenance
- Wastewater system operations.
- House Keeping
- Restocking/cleaning restrooms, sweeping/mopping/vacuuming
- Building Maintenance
- Maintain exterior property, including snow removal
- Change light bulbs, internal & external as needed
- Basic electrical repairs
- Performs some recycling activities as needed
Education/Experience/Training (minimum required):
- Basic knowledge in Electrical Wiring
- Basic knowledge with schematic & drawing
- Basic knowledge plumbing & mechanical
- Basic knowledge in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning operations
- Building Maintenance experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills; good organizational skills; good problem-solving skills with experience in the use of analytical tools
- Basic knowledge and use of Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Able to work any shift & Overtime with short notice
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Must be able to pass background
- Must be 18 years or older
Location: Wilmington, OH
Job date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 07:47:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!