Dish is hiring work from home in some states now!
Dish is one of the largest television providers in the United States. This company provides services to over 9 million customers. They make over $12 billion a year! This television giant is hiring work at home customer experience reps in some states now!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
DISH’s first priority is customer experience, and our agents excel at simplifying lives and helping communities get the most from their TV experience. For over 42 years we have been tuned in to the needs of customers. It’s why we’ve earned the J.D. Power accolade of being #1 in overall Customer Satisfaction five years in a row.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As a Customer Experience Representative, you will serve as an information resource for billing, programming, and technical troubleshooting questions – including promoting products and services to our new and existing customers so they get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience. You will be providing solutions to customers, from simple concerns to escalated and complex situations. If you like to solve problems and interact with people from across the country or maybe just a few towns over, this is the spot for you!
In this role, you will:
- Always have at least 2 days off in a row
- Support customers between the hours of 6 AM to 10 PM MT
- Two shift structures: 8 hour shifts 5 days a week, or 10 hour shifts 4 days a week
- Have open availability including weekends and holidays, that allows for potential schedule change every 12-15 weeks based on business needs
- Take back-to-back tech support or customer service phone calls with customers throughout the entirety of your shift
- Engage with a diverse consumer base to provide solutions for customer needs and technical issues
What’s in it for you?
- This is a Full Time, Work-From-Home position #remote
- 10% increase to your starting rate upon completing apprenticeship
- Company-provided equipment
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO and Paid Sick Time
- 401(k) Investments with Company-matched funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted DISH, Sling & Boost services
- Opportunity is our greatest benefit
- Our representatives are built to work hard and rise. We offer defined career ladders and extensive opportunity for upward mobility.
Click here to watch a short video previewing the Top 10 reasons to join our award-winning customer experience team to help keep people, families and communities connected to the news and entertainment that matters!
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Ideal representatives have:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six months of related customer service and troubleshooting experience and/or training
- An openness to being coachable and a desire to learn new techniques
All representatives must have:
- Ability to remain engaged on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift with minimal to no distractions
- Ability to be on camera during all video meetings
- Superb attendance
- Open availability to work between the hours of 6 AM to 10 PM MT as well as weekends and holidays
- Flexibility with schedule changes every 12-15 weeks
- Tech savviness with the ability to smoothly operate multiple windows and tabs, while simultaneously providing Best In Class Customer Experience speaking to customers over the phone
Where you’ll be working:
You’ll be working from home! At DISH, we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
DISH will provide all equipment required to perform the role aside from home internet!
- Dedicated home office workspace with:
- Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime and no bandwidth or data caps
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.
Starting Pay varies by your home location:
Arizona, Phoenix $15.00
New Jersey, $16.50
New Mexico $15.00
North Carolina $15.00
Ohio, Hilliard $15.00
South Carolina $15.00
West Virginia $15.00
Compensation: $15.00/Hour – $15.50/Hour
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
#Dish #Hiring #Work #Home #States